To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Cookies are Required for the Proper Functionality of this Website & without them some features may malfunction. Also cookies enhance the overall performance of the website.
- We use a whole variety of cookies from third-party services like “Google Analytics”.
- We give our word that cookies are used for the listed purposes only.
- If you accept this terms you can continue ahead without changing your setting & we’ll assume that you’re glad & accept our cookies usage. If you would like you can change your cookies or ads settings at any time, but you must be Aware that this site will NOT work properly without cookies.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by customising your own cookies settings, but you must be Aware that this site will NOT work properly without cookies.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
INFORMATION THAT IS GATHERED FROM VISITORS
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s Name (if authorized), Email address (if authorized), Phone Number (if authorized), IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit; all the information gathered is treated with entire confidentiality, Stored only with the purpose of bringing a better experience to present and future customers.
‘Stian Marty’ (https://stianmarty.com – https://stian-marty.com) ©, will NEVER collect any financial information of any kind directly, ‘Stian Marty’ (https://stianmarty.com – https://stian-marty.com) ©, will ONLY use a Third-party Entity Certified by the International Laws In order to collect any kind of Financial Information in any kind of particular regard (If Applicable).
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. If Cookies are disabled, some functionalities of this site can also be disabled. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
GOOGLE ADS & OTHER NETWORKS
‘Stian Marty’ (https://stianmarty.com – https://stian-marty.com)
© Copyright, All Rights Reserved.